Annually, and in accordance with state assessing guidelines, the assessor and selectmen shall adjust assessments to reflect changes so that all assessments are reasonably proportional within that municipality. All adjusted assessments shall be included in the inventory of that municipality and shall be sworn to in accordance with RSA 75:7.
II. Assessors and selectmen shall consider adjusting assessments for any properties that:
- They know or believe have had a material physical change;
- Changed in ownership;
- Have undergone zoning changes;
- Have undergone changes to exemptions, credits or abatements;
- Have undergone subdivision, boundary line adjustments, or mergers; or
- Have undergone other changes affecting value.
If you have a question regarding your assessment please contact Kate Fuller, Town Administrator
Exceptions and credits available to taxpayers:
If inquiring about tax maps visit: Tax Maps
If inquiring about deed information visit: NH Deeds