The Supervisors of the Checklist Duties & Responsibilities are charged with the following duties:
- To maintain and update the computer database and data files
- To hold sessions to accept new registrations, change of party and corrections
- To certify signers of nomination papers
- To print and assemble checklists for elections
- To fulfill requests for copies of checklists
- To attend each election and meeting where the checklist is used
The dates and times of the Supervisor sessions are set by the State of New Hampshire. The supervisors then send a public notice to the newspapers in advance of each session, post additional notices and the checklists at the Dublin Town Hall and at the Dublin Post Office.
Supervisors of the Checklist (6-year term)
P.O. Box 331
154 Lower Jaffrey Rd.